Friday, May 12, 2006

Taking A Day Off...

Although I was whining about not having anyone to ride tomorrow i think i had already decided in my mind to take the day off. It will be my first one in a long time. The kids really miss me.
I can't remember the last time I slept in late (although that still isn't likely to happen b/c of the kids) still, there is a chance. I'm going to goof off. Go to the park with the kids. Hit some yard sales. Get my bone marrow test done. and then go to the Strawberry Street festival....
a pure day of indulgence...which is great since i'll be getting up at 6 am on Mother's Day for the ride/clinic at the Y and then straight off to work for the day.

Ever since the Richmond Triatlon Club held that wetsuit clinic in the James, I've been craving the open water. I was so mad I had to miss that clinic. Note to self: find out when the next open water swim is.

No comments: