Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sometimes You Just Need A Great Workout

Thank God for beautiful days right smack dab in the middle of summer! Low humidity, cool mornings, so cool in fact that this morning on the bike, I almost wished for my jacket!
Well that was until TRIgirl Ann got my butt in gear and things heated up quite a bit trying to keep up with her.

I had a great workout today! It was about time right? I rode just under 32 miles, and was smiling the whole way home. Tomorrow I'll get up early again to do body marking at the 3Sports Richmond Tri Club Sprint, then I have to cut out early to make it to work.

Monday I turn 34!!!

Kids are fighting -- better go be a mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy B day! A little late, but celebration wishes to you...

On the TRIgirl training...can there be members from afar?

I am interested in learning more
:-) ~j