Friday, July 27, 2007

Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh (Not Triathlon Related)

Know how when you live out of a gym bag you sometimes forget things....like say your bra, or your shoes? Well, when you live out of a pool bag you sometimes forget stuff too. Today I forgot Redfish's underwear. I had his cute little pool cover up thing. But nothing for his bum. By the time I realized it he was already clean and dry. I couldn't put the wet suit back on him.

Sooooo since he's only 2 I figured I'd let him go naked. NAKED! Only one person asked where his pants were!

Do you know how boys are? Put him in the car seat. OK. Noone else will see him, YAY. Almost home.....

"Mama, I'm trying to tie my penis in a bow!"

"WHAT?"

"I want to tie it in a bow!!!" Redfish says again.

"You can't tie it in a bow, Redfish!" Daisy says.

"you need two penises to tie it in a bow!"

"no five!"

"no six!"

I guess you get the idea. I tried so hard not to laugh, but couldn't help myself. Those kids are funny!....and yes, I got it all on video to show at his wedding.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Not just the wedding. Prom night, first date, middle school graduation party :-)

Oh and his children.

Vickie said...

Oh, he's going to not thank you some day!

TriGirl 40 said...

Too funny. Don't show Redfish your Yankz!