Thursday, February 22, 2007

Like Sprinkles on a Cupcake

My new favorite Daisyhead Maisy quote is ...
"We were all like sprinkles on a cupcake!" ...in reference to her wild preschool days where they could nap wherever they wanted including on top of, and under tables.

Just trying not to forget how cute she is....despite the fact that we are now up to 8 caveties...4 trips (at least) to the dentist....and well over $500 in the whole. If I could just make them go away with no pain...I'd pay twice that much.

2 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Love your kids' observations - they are wise beyond their years. I will smile the next time I see a cupcake with sprinkles, thinking of Daisyhead's words.

Melissa said...

D said it right - kids are so eye opening. ilove her imagination...wish kids held on to that! so cute!