Friday, August 04, 2006

We're Going Where?

Finished 46 miles (new record) last Saturday. Man, it was getting hot, I was on my last loop at 40 when my coach said, hey follow me I want to show you something.....6 miles later we were back. Good thing I didn't know where we were going, I don't think I would have signed on for 6 more.
Tomorrow is the practice Naylor's Beach open water swim and bike. I'm nervous about the bike, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Reward when I get back Richmond Tri Club picnic, free beer, more open water swims, wait, i'm taking the kids, this won't be relaxing at all. Have a kid leash I can borrow?

1 comment:

kozzy said...

I used to have a kid leash...I'm not kidding either, but it never worked right...the kid would get all tangled. It was used once and then lost...lol.
Your training is admirable!