Thursday, May 08, 2008

TRIgirl Style

New distance PR in swimming tonight. 6,000 yards....or is it meters? I can never remember. Got a giant charlie horse when I got out of the pool!
You know I was tired, because how much I would have loved to swim the extra 400 so I could say I swam 4 miles. Well, not tonight anyway. If I did another flip turn I was gonna be sick! And I'm getting so tired of the smell of Chlorine. ON another thought, maybe I would have made the extra 400 if I hadn't had wine and appetizers before I started? True TRIgirls style, right?

7 comments:

Kate said...

Good lord Jonah, I cannot imagine 6000 yards. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious. are you sure you dont have fins? that's pretty cool!

TriGirl 40 said...

Awesome!!!! Please let me draft off you at the 4.4. You are so focused and ready for this challenge!

TriGirl Kate O said...

No fins, but I think I see gills....

congrats on the pr. You seem pretty ready for the 4.4!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!

xo
sq

katebott said...

Congrats on the new notch on the swimsuit... that's amazing!!!!

Grandison said...

That is simply amazing. I bet you smell and taste like cholorine!!!