Monday, February 18, 2008

Team Evotri Making the Team: Round One

I am so happy to say that I am a finalist for a national contest to be a member of Team EVOTRI.

The top ten applications can be found at the EVOTRI website.

To vote for me, first watch the videos, then send an email to vote@evotri.com with JONAH HOLLAND in the subject line.

I entered by submitting a You Tube video, something totally out of my comfort zone -- but that is what the triathlons are all about, leaving your comfort zone. Actually, I'm not sure If I would have entered at all if it hadn't been for my teammates! It is an amazing thing that Evotri would offer someone like me this sort of opportunity.

Since the day I fell in love with the sport, it has always been my mission to get other people like me involved, because it has had such a huge positive impact on my life. So, if I win, one of the things I'd like to do is host clinics for newbies and help them learn how they can do their first race.

I completely support Evotri's mission of helping the general population learn more about the sport, so that they too, might be inspired to try a triathlon. So, if you have time, please watch all the videos and vote for the best one, per the guidelines on the website.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Of course yours is the best!!!! And so everyone will vote for you...

GOOD LUCK!

Jonah Holland said...

Thanks for all your support! I made it to round two! If you'd like to vote for me in round two, send an email to vote@evotri.com with "jonah holland round two" in the subject line. Voting for round two is now throught Saturday at 3 a.m. Eastern time.