Thursday, January 10, 2008

7 Weird Things

TRIgirl 40 tagged me, asking me to come up with 7 wierd things about myself. Are you sure you want to know?

1. Who ever thought of asking, "What's the worst thing that can happen?" Bad, bad idea. My mom, said it to me all the time, when i was scared to jump off the high dive, when I didn't want to go for the first day of school.
Now the worst thing that can happen just naturally pops into my head. (Thanks, Mom!) And, I counter every time, "What's the best thing that can happen?"

2. I hate socks in bed. I don't know why, but it gives me the hebegebes. What's worse? socks on someone else in bed.

3. I love soda water aka seltzer water. I've been know to pretend it is real soda or beer even -- I'm easily fooled! Daisy has tried soda (Dr. Pepper and seltzer) she cries every time! Don't ask me why she keeps trying it. She hates it.

4. I wake up automatically at 5:30 a.m. or earlier every day!!! The only time I don't wake up automatically is if I have something to get up for. So, I have to set the alarm. Which, I've been known to sleep through.

5. In general I hate getting my hair cut. Really. Pretty much everything about it. The smell of chemicals. A stranger touching you. Taking my glasses off. Hair dryers. Itchy neck. I hate getting my nails done too, I know, weird, right. For a while, I had a friend who would come cut my hair at my house while we drank beer. I was in heaven.

6. I have a ritual with my morning coffee. First i put sugar in the spoon. Then I let a little coffee into the spoon and swirl it so it melts. Only then can I add the sugar to the coffee and add cream (Silk soy creamer that is!) This is very important. I hate it when I don't have a spoon for my coffee!

7. I can only comb my hair in the shower. And I can't brush it. Ever. It's just the way it is. My hair gets frizzy if I do it any other way. Pretty funny, since I won't let Daisy leave the house without combing her hair. So, next time you see me and my hair looks like it needs a good brushing, you know why -- and what I really need is a shower!

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

I would say getting up at 5:30 with even an alarm is kind of crazy.

And many of us would die for your pretty curls - shower or no shower.