Monday, August 20, 2007

New Near West End News Blog

So you know I'm a triathlete. And you know I'm a mom. But did you know that I have an alter ego? I used to be a journalist. Became jaded. Way jaded. Finding my way back to writing, I started my Triathlonmom site. And, as a way to further express myself and support my community, I recently co-launched a new blog.
My old buddy John Sarvay, was broadcasting a call from John Murden (another old friend) over at the Church Hill People's News for folks to start West End neighborhood blog, and Kory Mohr and I answered the call.
Anyway, with out further adeau here it is:
http://www.nearwestendnews.net/

Please forgive my lack of links, I'm on a strange computer and it seems to not be an option!

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

Congrats on the new blog - and for giving the alter ego a new, exciting outlet. Can't wait to check out the Near West End News!